Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel
Your mobility has turned a corner with the Zero Turn 8, an innovative scooter equipped with iTurn Technology™, enabling you to maneuver this scooter through small spaces and around tight corners! Plus, enjoy full lighting, plenty of storage and a USB charger.
Powerful compact mobility scooter built for indoors and out.
The Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel from Pride Mobility puts you closer to the things you care about.
Search for hidden treasure deep inside the corner bookstore again, where the tight stacks in the back once limited you to the front, which only had the trendy books. Get reacquainted with your favorite cafe nook, where you and your friends love to gather and catch up.
The Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel offers Pride’s tightest maneuverability for a four-wheel mobility scooter. With iTurn Technology™, Pride’s exclusive zero-turn system, you can turn on a dime with a 37.25-inch radius.
Scoot into the supermarket with confidence that no aisle or produce display will throw you off course. The Pride Zero Turn 8 mobility scooter gives you nimble navigation for weaving through all of it.
Much like some riding lawn mowers, the independent rear wheels turn in opposite directions, allowing you to make breathtakingly tight turns in a snap. Live in an apartment? You’ll love it because you can turn in the elevator and get around inside your home.
Watch these videos to see first-hand how iTurn Technology™ works:
Your scooter takes you outdoors.
We told you this was more like an outdoor scooter, and here’s why:
- It’s rugged with a Comfort-Trac Suspension system that smooths the road ahead.
- It’s powerful, with speeds up to 5.9 mph and a 13.1-mile range on a single charge.
- Finally, it’s practical. With user-friendly features like LED headlights, a USB charging port for your devices and Pride’s unique feather-touch disassembly system, it’s ready to go whenever you are.
Where will your scooter take you next?
No destination is off the table anymore. So, grab the latest novel you’ve been reading, head outdoors and see where the path takes you.
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Up to 5.9 mph
- 37.25″ turning radius
- Per charge range: Up to 13.1 miles (200 lbs.); up to 11 miles (325 lbs.)
- Vinyl compact, foldable, molded plastic seat
- Dual motors
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- iTurn Technology® provides 4-wheel stability with a 3-wheel turning radius
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Full LED lighting package helps you see where you’re going
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
- *Note Green Moonstone color may appear more silver with hues of green in some lighting
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel (Jazzy® Zero Turn)
Up to 5.9 mph
1.3″ at motor, 1.5″ at anti-tip, 3.5″ at side deck
|Length / Width3||
45.75″ / 20.75″
Type: Foldable, compact
Weight: 27 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: Width: 17″, Depth 17″, Height 14″
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||
|Weight (w/o Batteries)3||
32 lbs. (Battery box)
(2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH
|Per Charge Range1,2||
Up to 13.1 miles (200 lbs.); up to 11 miles (325 lbs.)
Off-board, 3.5 amp
CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||
48 lbs. (rear section)
|Medicare Code Coverage||
K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 3 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%. 4 Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer. 5 Includes standard seat weight.
|All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
For Complete Specifications, please see Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel Brochure