Restore 5000 Plus
Restore 5000 Plus Heel Protection:
A 3” dry flotation cushion in the heel area protects heels and creates an optimal environment for wound healing. Interconnected air cells provide an adjustable, counter pressure environment that assists in the healing of heel
Restore 5000 Plus Constant Pressure Monitoring:
The touch pad allows you to set a comfort level using the patient’s weight. Once set, the computer technology inside constantly monitors the pressure. Solenoid valves open and close to regulate the air inside the mattress.
Restore 5000 Plus Power Outage Safety:
In the event of a power outage, the mattress will remain inflated as long as the mattress air hose remains connected to the compressor.
Restore 5000 Plus On Demand Low Air Loss:
When activated at the push of the button, air is sent inside the mattress to keep the mattress environment cooler for the patient, as well as help with moisture management.
- Compressor continually monitors the air pressure in the mattress to maintain the appropriate pressure (generally below 32 mm/Hg)
- Settings return to those last programmed if power is lost or interrupted.
- Solenoid valve system opens and closes to release air to maintain the appropriate surface pressure for the patient
- Remains inflated, even if power outage, indefinitely
- Four alternating pressure cycle times available at 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes to eliminate the pressure against the ulcer and to promote circulation to the entire body
- Up and down arrows with LED display allow adjustment for patient comfort and pressure relief
- Choice of alternating pressure or static therapy
- Max Inflate
- System lock
- Manual Fowler
- Energy saving compressor turns off when not needed during pressure maintenance periods
- Dual-layer, quilted, anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable cover guards against friction and shear
- Weight capacity 350 lbs
- Optional 3” Foam Safety Rail System helps to prevent accidental falls and discourages independent exits from bed
- Helps promote a safe sleeping environment
- Acts as a centering device
- Fills in the space between the bottom of the side rail and the mattress surface
- Helps decrease use of siderails
- Provides awareness of the bed edge for the user