Foldable-Portable Electric Patient Lift
MODEL: F400 Foldable-Portable Electric Patient Lift
At home, on the road, or in-facility, the F400 is an outstanding choice for excellent performance wherever space is at a premium. In two steps, it can be folded into a size that is easier to store and the folded lift can also be transported in the trunk of a vehicle. The F400 is designed for patients needing the maximum level of assistance during transfer. It should be used for patients who are completely dependent on caregiver for transferring and Paraplegics/Quadriplegics.
- Locking rear casters, foot-activated lock/unlock.
- Floor extraction: Can be used to lift patients from ﬂoor.
- Quick-release battery can be charged via charging cradle (optional), or via plug-in charger (included) for charging in place.
- Overload protection with visual/audible alert, halts lifting when capacity is exceeded.
- Manual emergency lowering for added safety.
- Simple, fast assembly using tools provided.
- Certiﬁed to: ISO 10535; IEC/EN/ANSI/AAMI/CAN/ CSA-C22.2 60601-1, 60101-1-2, and 60601-1-11; SGS Mark for Safety.
For Complete Specifications, please see the F400 Foldable-Portable Patient Lift brochure