The world’s lightest, most transportable and maneuverable cash retail power chair is the Golden LiteRider Envy GP162. Designed with the end-user and their caregivers in mind, the LiteRider Envy can be disassembled in just seconds to easily fit in the trunk of virtually any car.
The heaviest piece weighs only 35 lbs to easily be lifted into the back of a vehicle. The LiteRider Envy offers a comfortable ride all day long, with a stadium-style seat and a generous footplate, plus bigger 22 amp hour batteries (now standard) so you can go further than ever before!
When you’re looking for a compact power chair that’s easy to transport and fun to drive, look no further than the Golden LiteRider Envy!
- Lightest, least expensive, most maneuverable cash and carry powered wheelchair.
- Colors: Red or Blue
- Unique, under seat basket is standard
- Comfortable full size stadium seat
- Joystick controller can be put on either the left or right side
- Two 22Ah batteries (Now Standard)
- Ground Clearance: 2.5″
- Turning Radius: 26″
- Top speed: 3.5 mph
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed:||3.5 mph|
|Operating Range:||9.5 miles|
|Electronic Speed Control:||Yes|
|Seat Height Positions:||2|
|Unit Weight:||114-116 lbs.|