EZ Adjust Bed Rail
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail functions as both a bed rail and bed handle.
Its design makes it an excellent choice that blends with the comfortable feeling of your home.
It holds its claim as one of the most versatile bed rails in the world thanks to its patented design that allows the rail to e extend in length and pivot downward after being installed.
- TWO-IN-ONE BED RAIL: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is designed to be used as both a safety guard rail and a bedside handle with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- EXTENDS IN LENGTH: Easily extend the length of the rail with spring-loaded pins from 26″ to 34″ to 42″ to protect falling out of bed during the night.
- SAFETY HANDLE: When redacted to its shortest length the EZ Adjust Bed Rail can be used as a standing handle for balance and support when transferring from bed.
- SWINGS DOWN: By pulling two pins, pivot the bed rail downward 180 degrees to lay flat against the bed to increase caregiver access to the bed; 14″ of clearance required
- COMPATIBILITY: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 12″ and 16″ thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- PREVENT FALLS: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail extends in length for full fall protection during the night and also helps to transfer out of bed as a support handle.
- INCREASE ACCESS: Make caregiving easier by increasing access to a bed to change linens or care for a loved one by pivoting the bed rail to the side of the bed.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The EZ Adjust Bed Rail slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
EXTENDS FOR FULL FALL PROTECTION
The Most Versatile Bed Rail in the World
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is the most versatile bed rail in the world thanks to its ability to extend in length. By pressing the spring-loaded pin, easily extend the rail from its base setting at 26″ to 34″ or 42″ in length to prevent nighttime falls out of bed.
Use the bed rail as a safety handle for balance and support when transferring from bed to a walker, wheelchair, or bedside commode. The EZ Adjust Bed Rail supports 300 pounds.
INCREASE ACCESS TO THE BED
Railing Swings Down 180 Degrees
Release the two round knobs from their locked position in order to pivot the railing downward to the side of the bed to easily change the linens, make the bed, or care for a loved one in bed.
To fully pivot the bed rail, ensure that there is at least 14″ of clearance between the floor and the bottom of your mattress.
SECURES TO BED WITH SAFETY STRAP
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 12″ to 16″ thick. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the base tubes between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
See the EZ Adjust Bed Rail in action
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Length of Rail: 26″-34″-42″
- Rail Height: 22″ from base of mattress
- Gap between Rails: 3″
- Fits Mattress Heights: 12″-16″
For Complete Specifications, please see brochure
To ensure it is safe to use this product, test your mattress by taking your fist and applying about 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight on the edge of the mattress. If the mattress is soft enough that you can compress the mattress by about 2in (51cm) when applying 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight, do not use this product without the Bed Rail Safety Guard. To learn more, visit Bed Rail Mattress Safety Guard.