Bed Rail Advantage Traveler
Even away from home you can rest safely and get out of bed easily with the most portable bed rail ever designed.
The Advantage Traveler comes fully assembled and weighs less than 8 pounds. To use, simply unfold the Traveler and slide it between the box spring and mattress. A safety strap is included for extra security.
The Traveler features a cushion grip handle and bonus organizer pouch.
- SUPPORT HANDLE: The ergonomic and padded handle of the Advantage Traveler helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed.
- BARIATRIC SUPPORT: The heavy-duty Bed Rail Advantage Traveler supports up to 400 lbs making it the perfect bariatric solution for bedroom fall prevention.
- FOLDS IN HALF: Remove the two pins and fold the bed rail in half to carry on vacation in a suitcase or to keep in storage for visiting parents.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Bed Rail Advantage Traveler works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 10″ and 16″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- PREVENT FALLS: The Bed Rail Advantage Traveler helps to provide fall protection during the night while also assisting in transfers out of bed as a support handle.
- PORTABLE: Maintain your independence and peace of mind while traveling by taking the easily foldable and portable bed rail on vacation.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The Advantage Traveler slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Bariatric Handle Supports up to 400 lbs
The 17-inch wide padded handle provides extra support and leverage when sitting or standing from bed. The Advantage Traveler supports up to 400 pounds making it the perfect bariatric solution for bedroom transfers.
Use the bed rail as a safety handle for balance and support when transferring from bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
Fold in Half to Take on Vacation
The Bed Rail Advantage Traveler is the most portable bed rail ever invented! Easily remove the pins and fold the bed rail in half to keep in a suitcase while traveling or to store in a drawer, closet, or under the bed when not in use.
The organizer pouch helps to prevent dangerous falls out of bed that can occur when reaching to a bedside nightstand.
SECURES TO BED WITH SAFETY STRAP
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The Bed Rail Advantage Traveler can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 10″ to 16″ thick. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the base between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
See the Bed Rail Advantage Traveler in action
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Length of Rail: 17″
- Height of Rail: 22″
- Depth of Horizontal Base: 21″
- Folded Dimensions: 21″ W x 17″ D
- Fits Mattress Heights: 10″-16″
For Complete Specifications, please see brochure
To ensure it is safe to use this product, test your mattress by taking your fist and applying about 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight on the edge of the mattress. If the mattress is soft enough that you can compress the mattress by about 2in (51cm) when applying 12lbs (5.4kg) of weight, do not use this product without the Bed Rail Safety Guard. To learn more, visit Bed Rail Mattress Safety Guard.