VivaLift® Ultra – PLR-4955L
Next-level comfort, Tilt takes VivaLift!® Even Further
Your other power lift recliner probably doesn’t tilt like VivaLift!® Ultra.
Ultra offers a superior, restorative relaxation experience with even more position possibilities.
True to its name, VivaLift! Ultra has three different heating pads in the shoulders, lumbar and seat. Plus, the all-new air bladder massage system applies gentle pressure to your lower back, with three intensity settings to soothe your aches away.
Of course, the Ultra features the discreet hideaway cup holder and wireless charging station. These favorite convenience features are what Pride customers have grown to love.
VivaLift! Ultra comes in four standard fabric colors: Capriccio cappucino, dove, slate and smoke.
Chair is shown in Capriccio Dove Color
Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Breaking Down VivaLift! Tilt
If a recliner leans back, isn’t it already tilting?
It comes down to the pivot point. When a typical recliner leans back, everything pivots from the base of the backrest and the top of the footrest.
With VivaLift! Tilt, Pride added a third dimension. VivaLift! Ultra pivots from the rear of the chair, elevating the front of the seat, similar to a rocking chair. This innovative design provides a seriously comfortable zero-gravity experience, reclines your body with the legs above the heart level, distributing weight and pressure evenly along the body.
Ultra – PLR-4995L Features
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- New! Exclusive VivaLift!® Tilt reclines the lift chair into a recline position where one’s knees are elevated above your heart, providing the feeling of weightlessness
- New! Advanced massage system with a touch of a button provides gentle pressure to your lower back for a soothing massage with three intensity settings
- Heat System with three conveniently located heat pads in the shoulders, lumbar and seat regions of the chair with three heat levels
- Easily accessible heat and massage buttons on the inside of the armrest
- Ergonomically designed toggle remote
- True-infinite positioning enables the backrest and footrest to move independently from one another so that a variety of positions can be reached
- Hideaway wireless charging station conveniently charges your phone
- Hideaway cup holder keeps your beverage close at hand
- The power headrest lifts your head, neck, and shoulders for maximum support
- The upward lift offers convenient stand assist for getting in and out of the recliner
- The power lumbar enables you to personalize you comfort
- The footrest extension allows you to relax and stretch out completely
- The backrest moves up and down independently to help you find the perfect position
- Lithium battery backup ensures your recliner is operational when the power goes out
- Available in three sizes Small, Medium, and Large
- Standard Capriccio fabrics: Cappuccino, Dove, Slate, Smoke
- Easy-to-use toggle in the middle of the remote performs the up/down and recline positions
- One programmable memory position button
- Find your desired position, hold down the memory button at the same time until the remote starts flashing
- When the remote starts to flash, press the memory button to save your favorite position
- Adjust the power tilt, lumbar, headrest functions independently with a touch of a button
- Convenient USB charger port allows you to charge your smart device
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
VivaLift!® Ultra- PLR-4955L
|Height Range||5’10” and above|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor||21″|
|Top of Back to Seat||30″|
|Back Style||Deluxe Biscuit Back|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
|Seating Type||Total Comfort|
|Distance From Wall||21.5″|
|Overall Chair Width||39″|
|Chair Weight||176 lbs.|
|Warranty||7- Year Prorated|
|Fabric Options||Capriccio Smoke
|1. VivaLift!® Power Recliners are FDA Class II Medical Devices designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
2. The wireless charger is only compatible with smart phones that have wireless charging capabilities. Additionally, no other smart devices, (i.e. smart watches) should be used with the wireless charger.
Recommended HCPCS: E0627-Seat lift mechanism, electric, any type. DME providers are responsible for determining the appropriate billing codes when submitting for insurance reimbursement.
HCPCS codes provided should not be considered as legal advice and do not guarantee reimbursement. Payer coding, coverage and bundling guidelines may apply.
**Height ranges should be used as a guide only due to varying factors of each individual user.
Note: Measurements may vary +/- 1″. Specifications subject to change without prior notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
For Complete Specifications, please see the VivaLift!® Ultra – PLR-4955L Power Lift Recliner brochure