Revo™ 2.0 3-Wheel
One of Pride’s most popular mobility scooters came back better than ever.
The Revo 2.0 3-Wheel may look like your average mobility scooter, but take note – looks can deceive. People have noticed the Revo 2.0, making it one of our best-selling products.
This mobility scooter will expand your world. That’s why we made the Revo 2.0 with our feather-touch disassembly system. It lets you break down your mobility scooter in a few simple steps, stow it in the trunk then put it back together once you reach your destination.
Featuring a compact yet robust design, the Revo 2.0 has a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds. The 20” seat provides superior comfort. Speeds top out at 5.2 mph, and the battery will transport you up to 17.4 miles on a single charge.
Comfort-Trac Suspension helps you glide easily over various terrains, so 17 miles suddenly doesn’t feel like the marathon.
Those are the standard specs, but the Revo 2.0 has some special features that make it much more than a scooter. It’s more like a multi-tool on wheels.
Revo 2.0 3-Wheel mobility scooter special features
- Storage: Easy-access swing-out storage compartments, tucked beneath the seat, complement the standard front-mounted storage basket.
- Lighting: A powerful LED headlight illuminates the path ahead, while a practical on-board deck light lets you read, plug in your phone or find your keys in low-light moments.
- USB charging port: Keep your devices powered up with a convenient on-board charging port.
- Designed for ease: Interchangeable controls cater to left-or right-handed users. The swivel seat lets you safely and simply disembark from the side.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 40″ turning radius
- 17.4 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 12.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Rugged, non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Revo® 2.0 3-Wheel
|Number or Tires||3|
|Rear Tires2||3″x9″ Solid|
|Maximum Speed8||Up to 5.2 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.25″ at transaxle; 3.25″ at mid-frame|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||22″-23.5″|
|Standard Seat Type||Compact, Foldable;
Materal: Black Vinyl;
Seat Size2: 20″x18″
|Weight Without Batteries2||120 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||48 lbs. (rear section)|
|Battery Weight6||25 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements7||(2) U1|
|Per Charge Range (max)8,9||Up to 17.4 miles (200 lbs.); Up to 12.8 miles (400 lbs.)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A|
|Suspension||Front and Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on electronics;
2-year limited on drivetrain
|Color Options||Grey Street, True Blue|
|1Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
2Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
3Width of base (not including seat).
4Battery weight not included.
5Includes standard seat weight.
6Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
7Deep cycle (AGM or gel cell type recommended).
8Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp- hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
9Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
For Complete Specifications, please see Revo 2.0 3-Wheel Brochure