The Handy Handle provides an easier grip and better leverage while helping someone stand from a couch, car, bed, or toilet.
Its ergonomic design provides a comfortable grip and eliminates awkward grabbing and arm pulling.
- INCREASE LEVERAGE: The Handy Handle provides a safe way to assist a loved on to stand from a seated position.
- RUBBER GRIPS: The 9.5″ x 4.5″ ribbed plastic handle with rubber grips allows for a comfortable and secure grip for both caregiver and patient.
- PORTABLE: The small standing device is easy to store in a glove box, middle console, or take in a purse to use anywhere.
- HEAVY DUTY: The Handy handle can support weights of up to 350 pounds.
- THREE COLORS: Choose between three color options: Red, Blue, and Ivory.
- INCREASE SAFETY: The Handy Handle helps users come to a standing position using maximum leverage and eliminates tears on fragile skin.
- AVOID INJURIES: By eliminating the need for under-arm grabbing and pulling with force, the Handy Handle protects again strain on a caretaker’s back in prevents harmful pulling on shoulders, arms, and wrists.
- EASY TO DISINFECT: Unlike gait belts or lift belts, the handle can be used while keeping a comfortable distance from patients and can easily be sanitized between uses.
- GREAT FOR CARETAKERS: The handle is perfect for caretakers, nurses, and therapists to help disabled, handicapped, and senior patients with limited mobility.
NO-SLIP ERGONOMIC GRIP
Use to Create Effective Leverage
The Handy Handle is designed to help caretakers, nurses, and therapists to help the disabled, handicapped, and senior patients or loved ones to their feet. Use the handle to create additional leverage to pull a loved one to their feet from a seated position.
The small profile handle can be used to someone stand from any couch, chair, car, bed, or toilet and can support weights up to 350 pounds.
EASY TO USE
Prevent Strain and Unnecessary Contact
The Handy Handle helps users to come to a standing position while eliminating the need for awkward under-arm grabbing, wrist pulling, and the tearing of frail or fragile skin.
The Handy Handle also helps a caretaker to lift someone larger than themselves while also preventing strain on their back, shoulder, arms, and wrists.